Lifepath Psychology practitioners offer therapy sessions to clients who have experienced some significant stress during their life which have resulted in mental health conditions including but not limited to:
- Anxiety disorders (generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorder, specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder).
- Insomnia / Sleep disturbances
- Eating Disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder)
- Mood disorders (dysthymic disorders, and bipolar disorder)
- Personality disorders (borderline, antisocial)
Services include short term counselling to address specific goals, and longer-term psychotherapy to explore issues in greater depth. Our Psychologist are trained in a number of evidence-based therapies including:
- Cognitive-behaviour therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance & commitment therapy (ACT)
- Family Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Early Intervention Strategies
Our approach to therapy is one of education and collaboration. In essence, your individual needs and differences will determine which approaches are utilised in order to optimise your benefits and attain your therapeutic goals.
Our Psychologists work with you in a responsive and caring environment to help you reconnect with your core values and inner compass. You are taught positive coping skills and strategies and effective communication and conflict resolution skills so that you can enhance your relationship with yourself and others and thrive